Business Continuity Management helps you create a program for minimising the severity of business disruptions and establishes processes that can enable you to continue providing your services if disruptions occur.
This is achieved by first developing a business continuity policy and framework. We then identify key business processes and develop a business impact analysis. Next we develop recovery strategies. Finally, we implement a training program and facilitate exercises with your executives. As an added measure, we can also arrange live testing to ensure the program is operational and effective.
- Reduces downtime after a disruption.
- Improves asset protection.
- Complies with regulations.
- Reduces recovery costs.
- Protects staff and clients.
- Improves operational resilience to unforeseen events.
- Protects your reputation.