Learning Manager’s Information Security course helps make your workers aware of the risks inherent in the world of commercial information and technology – from hackers and software viruses to the innocent actions of well-meaning workers.
Learners will be taught how to recognise and deal with suspicious emails, how to handle confidential documents, and protocols for using home computers for work purposes.
The course has five modules that are completed online at the learner’s convenience, with assessments and results given at the end of each
module. Other features include a glossary of key terms, a help menu, and a bookmark function.
- The importance of information security
- Impacts of information security breaches
- Issues when using the internet
- Protecting system login IDs and passwords
- How to categorise risks
- Visitors in the workplace
- Secure use of mobile devices
- Working and communicating in public spaces
Information Security course flyer.