Privacy course informs your workers of their responsibilities when dealing with personal and sensitive information.
It explains the principles of the
Privacy Act, how to recognise protected information, how it may be used appropriately, what’s fair and unfair collection of information, and the issues surrounding trans-border data flow.
The course has five modules that are completed online at the learner’s convenience, with assessments and results given at the end of each
module. Other features include a glossary of key terms, a help menu, and a bookmark function.
- Privacy laws
- Collection of information
- Information use & disclosure
- Data quality & security
- Recognising personal & sensitive information
- Individuals’ privacy & access rights
- Direct marketing activities and obligations
- Dealing with old data and keeping data up-to-date
Privacy course flyer.