Our Hazardous Chemicals, Substances & Dangerous Goods in Aged Care Hazard explains the potential dangers of chemicals that are regularly used within aged care facilities and the recommended approach to reduce risk of injury to employees, residents and others.
Learn about your obligations and duty of care to residents and employees in relation to the handling and storage of hazardous chemicals, substances and dangerous goods.
- Types of hazardous chemicals
- Factors which contribute to risk of incidents and injury
- Best practice handling and storage of chemicals
- What you can do to mitigate risks
- Helpful links to other resources
|If you would like further information about Hazardous Chemicals in Aged Care, please contact the risksupport Helpdesk on:|