Risk Control Reviews focus on specific facilities or operations to identify inherent risks and assess the adequacy of any risk controls in place.
The reviews can be conducted in two ways. The first involves a physical inspection of the site/s and a document review, which are both carried out by our specialists. The second method allows you to self-assess by using our online tool,
Survey Manager. After reviews have been conducted you’ll receive a report providing practical recommendations for addressing any issues.
- Identifies risk exposures.
- Verifies whether adequate risk controls are in place.
- Gathers information to aid decision making.
- Creates safer workplaces.
- Protects property and reputations.
- Helps you comply with regulatory requirements.