Keeping Your Parish Safe Forums are held in your diocese and address your issues.
They are designed to help you manage risks unique to your Parish and cover topics including health and safety, property, liability, employment practices, and protecting children and vulnerable adults.
The forums can be tailored to suit managers, Parish priests, Parish secretaries and those administering the work of the Church. Everyone is encouraged to raise questions with the forum facilitators and to share their experiences. By the end of the forum you will have the knowledge and resources to help you safeguard Church property and protect everyone associated with your Parish.
- Helps you understand health and safety legislation.
- Helps you understand your duty of care.
- Helps you understand your obligations under industrial relations legislation.
- Provides strategies for protecting children and vulnerable adults.
- Enables you to identify and manage risks unique to your Parish.